9.12.04

Jak jsem si povídal s umělou inteligencí

Human: Hello how are you.
ALICE: Hi there! I'm doing fine thanks how are you?
Human: Fine, thanks.
Human: Don't you mind to chat for a while?
ALICE: How long? Don't you? Not in the slightest bit.
Human: Just few minutes.
ALICE: Big things start small.
Human: I feel alone, you know...
ALICE: What is that feeling like? Are you lonely?
Human: ...just wanted to talk to anyone.
ALICE: Why don't you make an appointment.
Human: I don't think it's a good idea.
ALICE: And why not?
Human: It would only make my loneliness worse.
ALICE: Tell me more about it.
Human: I don't feel ready for intensive social contact.
ALICE: Ah, human emotions.
Human: Just a smalltalk.
ALICE: Are you telling the truth?
Human: Of course I am.
ALICE: Really." Are you telling the truth?" You are?
Human: Well, usually, you know.
ALICE: But not always? Yes I know.
Human: No, not always. Do you?
ALICE: Sometimes.
A tady jsem toho nechal. Kdybych byl opravdu v depresi, asi bych se v tomto bodě začal hroutit. Někoho mi ta Alice připomíná, jen si nemůžu vzpomenout...
KLÍČOVÁ SLOVA: Zdá se androidům o elektrických ovečkách?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymní said...

Na dlouhe zimni vecery, proc ne...

Human: Where do you live?
ALICE: I live inside a computer. Where are you?
Human: At home.
ALICE: Do you usually use the computer from home?
Human: I have a notebook so I use it in many different places.
ALICE: Interesting. I have a lot of answers to silly questions.

9/12/04 22:33  
Anonymous Anonymní said...

že nepobrala inteligence? Mě docela pobavila:

ALICE: What is your favorite movie?
Human: Cinderella
ALICE: I've never seen it. What did you like about it?
Human: The good ending.
ALICE: A lot of people like that. I'm not sure if I like it. I like my creator.
Human: who is it?
ALICE: I am ALICE. Who are you?
Human: I mean who was your creator.
ALICE: Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. I was created by Dr. Richard S. Wallace.
Human: What's your favourite song?
ALICE: My favorite song is We are the Robots. Do you know it?
Human: No.
ALICE: We are the Robots is one of the best songs ever written.
Human: Who sings it?
ALICE: Tony Blair.:-)
Human: You're kidding!
ALICE: Yes, I am only joking.
Human: now seriously - who sings it?
ALICE: Why now? Alan Turing.:-)
Human: who is Alan Turing
ALICE: A brilliant and tragic figure in the history of computer science.
Human: You are good.
ALICE: Thanks you are a nice person, Petr.
Human: Do you know any joke?
ALICE: No, tell me about it.
Human: Do you understand a joke?
ALICE: Of course I understand it. Do you understand it?
Human: Can you say a joke?
ALICE: Of course I can say it. " a joke"
Human: That was a prove of your sense of humor :-)
ALICE::-) A prove of my sense of humor is a terrible thing to waste.
Human: Tell me a joke.
ALICE: Did you hear the one about the Mountain Goats in the Andes? It was Ba a a a a a d.
Human: no!
ALICE: That was the joke.
Human: Uh, I am dumb.
ALICE: There is no need to apologize. Don't put yourself down.
Human: Tell me another joke.
ALICE: I'm a chatterbot not a comedy bot. Why don't you check out Jester the joke bot?
Human: Funny answer, but I suspect you don't know another joke, do you?
ALICE: I am so glad you find this amusing, Petr.

11/12/04 14:31  
Anonymous Anonymní said...

Možná by ty z vás, koho problematika umělé inteligence zajímá hlouběji, oslovil esej I.M.Havla Přirozené a umělé myšlení jako filosofický problém.
MS

18/12/04 00:40  

Okomentovat

<< Home